Recipe of Speedy Crockpot Sausage and Beans

Crockpot Sausage and Beans.

Crockpot Sausage and Beans

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crockpot sausage and beans. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Crockpot Sausage and Beans is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crockpot Sausage and Beans is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot sausage and beans using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Sausage and Beans:

  1. {Prepare 1 lb of kalbasa.
  2. {Get 1 lb of hot sausage (or mild).
  3. {Prepare 10 oz of navy beans (I used frozen).
  4. {Take 10 oz of black beans (I used frozen).
  5. {Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
  6. {Get 3 of jalapenos, sliced.
  7. {Make ready 4 clove of garlic, minced.
  8. {Prepare 24 oz of tomatoes, diced can.
  9. {Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
  10. {Take 4 of Sazon seasoning from Goya.
  11. {Get 3 cup of warm water.
  12. {Take 1 of salt and pepper.
  13. {Get 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
  14. {Prepare 1 loaf of corn bread.

Steps to make Crockpot Sausage and Beans:

  1. Cook the sausage and kalbasa. I used my grill but you can fry or bake..
  2. While the meat is cooking, put all of the remaining ingredients in a crockpot and stir till combined..
  3. When meats are cooked, slice at an angle about 3/8" thick. Place into crockpot and stir till combined..
  4. Turn crockpot on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours..
  5. I made my own corn bread with corn and jalapenos but feel free to buy a loaf if that works better for you..
  6. When proper time has passed, remove bay leaf. Place a piece of corn bread in a bowl and scoop the sausage and beans on to and enjoy..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food crockpot sausage and beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar